Monday, April 28, 2008

And the break is over...

First day back to school today. Oh, and that's the best substitute for Indomie on the right. Everybody eats Indomie and sometimes it's outta stock in the supermarket... so you gonna know what's the next best thing!

I couldn't sleep last night... Was in bed, thinking about the time left before the semester ends.. And there's not much time! And I'm worried I wouldn't do as well for the second half as I did for the first. Naturally things in the first part are always easier.

Well, it was that or the tummy ache. And I'm not sure if it was the increased intake of milk or the fact that I bought cheaper orange juice. Well, it was a quick-sale and the juice was half the price! It's not expired yet though...

Went out for a unit dinner on Saturday. Well, it was supposed to be a unit dinner until quite a few decided not to go, so it was just three of us. We ate at Eight Ounces, a pizza and bar. It was good - we ordered eight slices between us, which we polished off, to the surprise of the waitress. The serving was kinda unique, served on a plank of wood which was longer than the table. After dinner went for coffee at Goldberg's. In the picture, Victor from Sweden and Steffen from Norway.

On Saturday night we had a water fight too - in the unit. That's where I was standing when I was given a sho
wer in the living room.

And made my second quiche on Sunday! It's a vegetarian one this
time and it's got capsicum, eggplant, zucchini and onions in it.

No comments: