Friday, October 26, 2007

Bleak

Am feeling way better today though I was cooped up at home the ENTIRE day! The contractor from next door was over today to fix that hole in my wall.

It was interesting though, when I first woke up in the morning and wondered what that bright orange steak was.. Until I realised it was the thin layer of masking tape that covered the hole.

So while I wilted away most of the day trying to figure out small but oh-so-annoying HTML problems and errors blogspot kept showing up. And then I realised, "Oh! I have to revert back to the stupid old format!" What's the point of upgrading if the two systems aren't even compatible?!

On a more positive note, because there wasn't much food at home and I think I ate quite healthy - nut bars, almonds, pistachios, peanut butter (Oh, man, this one really sticks to the roof of your mouth! I think the brand was Adams'.)

Kinda hungry now... TGIF.

Oh, and the album Joshua recommended, Mika's Life in Cartoon Motion, is awesome! Also the theme song for Luct, Caution is stuck in my head. But it is a beautiful piece.

No comments: