Monday, October 22, 2007

The icing on the cake

Aren't they pretty? Fairy cupcakes.

In the movie "No Reservations", Catherine Zeta Jones asks her shrink why life can't be like a recipe. You mix only what the recipe asks for and the results will always be the same...

Of course I am still an novice and the next time I do those cupcakes they could well look completely different. (They were by the way, made for my twenty second birthday.)

I am actually trying to force myself to type something here.. I guess if I do go to Australia to study I still want to keep in contact with family and a couple of friends back home. But it is trying. I can never like this whole blogging thing. Plus I suck at IT and thus cannot pretty up my page with HTML. Oh well, I guess in time.

I went for mass today. A few of the closer people asked if it was because of JL. No it wasn't. Although I must say I feel so dirty next to him... And he does make me want to be a better person. Religiously.

I think I should try going more often though I can only feel comfortable with Holly there.

It's late. Need sleep.

No comments: