Saturday, October 20, 2007

Of birthdays, unfulfilled wishes and hopes...

Was meaning to start this new blog just as I hit 22. It was supposed to be a more serious place to pen down thoughts... Because I feel i have been very messed up recently.

I suppose in some sense I want a place I can place my opinions - I don't know if people view me as just a dud or a good time, with nothing more than a joke to share. Besides, it is time to grow up. I want to take a political side, stand up for homosexuals, and be well-read on literature. Sound impossible.

Josh's a nice guy. Yup, that's all I'll say right now. Of course I've edited this post! Lol. :)

(I can't believe I am talking about something as frivolous as a boy in my first post! But I guess "keep the end in mind")

That dream of studying architecture is just around the corner... I can only hope I make it good.

No comments: