Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oooh... Argh... Too much of the good thing?

Man, been trying to add in a new blog skin. Tried following all them instructions but still to no avail.

It is infuriating.

Didn't feel too good today. Was sleeping in the boot of the car for a bit and when we got down to go for tea I had this slight headache. Of course I had been having a queasy tummy since morning.. So I guess I already wasn't well. No idea what caused it.

Dinner was at the Sha Villa - Rosette was it? SHATEC's training school. Marcus's grading of sorts was this week and he asked Nadia and I to come down.. We called Nick too.

The food was so-so only. I suppose I will still go to rate food like this in the future since I of all people feel the need to encourage talent. The duck was tough, the soup salty, the palate cleanser too overpowering and there was nothing velvety about the desert - which was named "something-velvet".

We bumped into Chin Sin and his mum while we were there. He was ever so gracious to offer us a round of red wine. Such a gentleman.

I was frank with my opinions with Marcus... Hopefully they learn as a school. There was this charming girl too - Czarina. Gorgeous really. And then there was the innuendo about me liking milk when she was serving coffee. Lol, that was hilarious.

Feeling a little under the weather. Going to turn in.

No comments: