Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christchurch-Day 5

I managed to wake up earlier today. Earlier being 10.15am. Went over to Jacksons and bought breakies for everyone.

I had a chicken, cranberry and brie sandwich while bought a canned beef with whole grain mustard and another beef sandwich for the two men and a pancakes with blueberries and bacon for the lady. Of course she ate it only about one odd hour later, when it was cold.

Above is the wall at the entrance of Jacksons.

The highlight of today was dinner with Zoë. I was, initially, apprehensive about dinner with her naturally. It has been awhile, and the last time we me last year it was only just alright I suppose.

But tonight was great! We actually had conversation! She picked us up at six at the Motor Lodge and drove a few roads down to Deli de Luxe for dinner. Dinner lasted till almost ten thirty.

Tomorrow will be mostly for myself! Whoo-hoo! I would love to go to the market at the cathedral square and hopefully get that necklace!

Breakfast: Chicken, Cranberry and Brie Sandwich, Jacksons

Lunch: Buckwheat noodles in Bonito Soup with Canadian Crab, Crowne Plaza (Yeeeuck!)

Dinner: Ravioli la Bela, Deli De Luxe | Hazelnut Latte & Pumpkin and Chocolate muffin, Coffee Culture

No comments: