Monday, November 19, 2007

My baby


13.3-inch glossy display
2.0GHz or 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Up to 4GB memory
Up to 250GB hard drive
Apple Remote with Front Row
Built-in iSight camera
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Slot-loading optical drive
Built-in AirPort Extreme
FireWire 400 and two USB 2.0 ports
Gigabit Ethernet
Bluetooth 2.0+EDR

Still needs getting used to. But my goodness - this means more than just a laptop. It represents my life for the next five years. Australia beckons and that's where I'm gonna be! Now I wanna get that 500GB external hard disk. Man, it looks so sweet! Hahah.

Mum made a lovely roast last night. I did take pictures, perhaps I will upload soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why haven't we camwhored on your lappy yet? hymph. i wanttttt.

anyway, have a brilliant trip. oooh.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJk0FHnmqzA

btw, that's the show that nick and i were talking abt. =) enjoy.