Thursday, November 1, 2007

Serenity

I made payment for Newcastle today.

And then I also realised that the orientation is on the 11th of Feb, which is a Monday. And Pang advised me to go in on the Thursday before that which is the 6th just in case I want to purchase anything before the weekend when the bulk of the shops would be closed. Golly. That's very little time left. All that's left now is to purchase the air ticket and finalise my lodging.

After work went for dinner and had a very pleasant evening at Botanic Gardens. It's changed with all the new plants and that masive swan sculpture in the middle of the lake. It looked daunting in the twlight, I have to see it by day. I seem to recall the paths and the layout in more or less the same manner. Of course there was Mr Kaypo in his sunglasses in the middle of the night. Lol.

He really does make me want to be a better person. I don't know why. I suppose the closest thing I can describe it is like an aura. And his soul is just so... "good" (for the lack of a better word) that it just overflows.

His cup runneth over. Lol.

Interestingly, the origin of that phrase was from the Bible:

Psalms 23:5 (King James Version):

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: