Friday, November 9, 2007

The tourist trap

Had dinner with Josh at Newton Circus last night.

Do not eat hor-fun there.

My goodness. There was only one stall I saw which sold hor-fun - stall number 62.

And my goodness. It sucked. Really.

It really is a tourist trap. With the generally mediocre food, and the deaf and mute people selling Nemo the clownfish... I guess the company made it better. Okok, the or-lua was pretty alright.

Feeling very annoyed now. At work. And then I thought of a question Joshua asked me, about who irritates me. Last night I couldn't think of anyone... Hahah, I just messaged him to tell him who I finally realised never fails to irritate the life out of me. I shan't put his name here. :)

At least thinking of the conversation last night and then realising that I do get extremely annoyed by someone made me laugh.

I don't know why.

Meeting the Blonde's and Josh tonight. At least that will be a relief.

TGIF.

No comments: